Kristin’s tribute to A Tribe Called Quest, Electric Relaxation is a delicious, non-alcoholic Boulevardier. The Boulevardier is a Negroni variation that substitutes bourbon for gin. Still bitter and bracing, but with a smoky roundness that eases you into cooler weather.
- 1 ounce Gnista Barreled Oak
- 1 ounce Gnista Floral Wormwood
- 1 ounce Wilfred's Bittersweet Aperitif
orange peel, to garnish
- In a mixing glass, pour Barreled Oak, Floral Wormwood, and Bittersweet Aperitif.
- Stir with ice until gently chilled.
- Strain into rocks glass over a large ice cube.
- Garnish with orange peel to serve.