Named for the Michigan born indie folk musician, this spicy, berry forward dark and stormy meets amaro spritz with Vers-eau Great Lakes' Apéritif is a fantastic all season sparkler.
- 1 ½ ounces Vers-eau Great Lakes' Apéritif
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- ½ ounce lemon juice
- 3 ounces ginger beer (or more to taste)
- lime slice, to garnish (optional)
- In a highball glass, pour Vers-eau, cranberry juice, and lemon juice over ice and stir to combine.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with lime, if using, and serve.