This spicy, cinnamon infused hot chocolate with non-alcoholic tequila will warm you from the inside out... and it's surprisingly easy to make. Adjust how much of the Mexican Chile Syrup to taste, depending on how sweet and hot you prefer your drink.
- ¾ cup whole milk
- ¼ cup bittersweet or semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ - 1 ounce pink House Alchemy Mexican Chile Syrup
- 2 ounces ISH Mexican Agave Spirit
- In a small saucepan, combine milk, chocolate chips, and Mexican Chile Syrup.
- Warm over medium heat, whisking continuously until chocolate is melted and hot but not boiling.
- Turn off heat and whisk in ISH Mexican Agave Spirit.
- Pour into mug or tea cup, sprinkle with a pinch of cayenne pepper and garnish with a cinnamon stick, if desired.